Harry Potter Coloring Math Book Multiplication and Division (B) Ages 8+: Multiplying and Dividing Within 10000 with Regrouping, Word Search, Word … test prep, and more! (Math Step by Step)
Revised and Updated B&W Second Edition – packed with wonderful and inspiring word problems and word search!
Built For K-8
ENGAGING CHILDREN’S INTEREST: Finding the Fun in Education
Many children needlessly struggle with math, feeling disinterested or intimidated by what they don’t know and fear they cannot learn.
Using a targeted approach to skill development, the Coloring Math Books series applies the latest research-based learning methods to support critical thinking and strengthen problem-solving skills, helping students master math problems, and, thanks to the use of coloring and playful activities―help make learning math fun.
GOING BEYOND THE NUMBERS: Gifted and Talented Education
Is your child a gifted and talented student? We created our Coloring Math Books series to make sure each math concept explained is clear and easy-to-understand. Many of the math problems presented in the books include carefully composed steps and memorable images to help kids understand and visualize concepts and moves.
CHILDREN WHO LEARN DIFFERENTLY: Kids with ADHD, Autism, dyslexia, and other learning challenges
Worries, social anxiety, feelings of isolation, and struggles with disappointment and failure can stop any kid from having fun with learning. For children with ADHD, Autism, dyslexia or kids who simply learn differently, math can be particularly challenging.
Coloring Math Books are a type of imagination toolbox where any anxious child or child diagnosed with ADHD, Autism, or other behavioral issues can enlist the help of our ‘Brainers,’ kid-friendly creatures, created to help kids figure out what’s going on in math―and then give them tools and methods to master it. These friendly, and easy to understand methods helps to lower anxieties while encouraging and motivating young students.
These activities are perfect for daily practice, morning work, homework, math centers, early finishers, test preparation, assessment, or for middle school students struggling with multiplication or division.
They will work great in 3rd Grade to challenge students. They are perfect in 4th Grade, but they also might work in 5th-7th Grades as a review or for those who are struggling with math.
- Multiplying and Dividing with Regrouping within 10000
- Two- and Three-Digit Top Factors
- Dividing by 2-9s without remainders
- Understanding quotients and remainders
- Dividing by 2-9s with remainders
- Multiplying with regrouping by 2-9s
- Factors, Factor Pairs, Prime Factorization
- Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division Tricks
- Mental Methods of Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division
- Multiplying with Regrouping – Two Digits by One-Digit
- Multiplying with Regrouping -Two Digits by Two Digits
- Multiplying with Regrouping – Three Digits by Two Digits
- Dividing with Regrouping – Two-Digit and Three-Digit Dividends by One-Digit Divisor without Remainders
- Dividing with Regrouping – Two-Digit and Three-Digit Dividends by One-Digit Divisor with Remainders
- Word Problems & CogAT test prep
Help your kid enjoy multiplication and division through coloring their own story!
Leave the learning struggle behind!
You can support young math learners with fun and engaging Coloring Math Books that provide tools to build your student’s understanding and confidence in math.