Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Intrigue
A sharp sword and a powerful spell are not the answer to every problem an adventurer is bound to face. Ultimate Intrigue, the latest hardcover rules reference for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, arms players with every bit of charm, grace, innuendo, and insult necessary to defeat even the most difficult social encounters. This expansive 256-page hardcover book delves into the shadowy world of intrigue, giving both players and GMs alike plenty of rules to add to their game. Engage in social combat, dueling with words instead of steel. Participate in a heist, working as a team to steal a valuable object or vital piece of information. Curry favor with the local churches, guilds, and royals with a complete influence system. Give your character an edge in social situations with a wide variety of new archetypes, feats, spells, and gear!
Ultimate Intrigue also introduces a new Pathfinder RPG class: the vigilante. Influential socialite by day, avenging warrior by night, the vigilante is ready for anything, but he must take care to ensure that no one learns about his secret life!
Ultimate Intrigue includes:
• The vigilante, a new character class that lives two lives, one as a respected member of the community, another as a crusader willing to do anything to get the job done.
• Character options for every class that relies on skills to win the day, including the alchemist, bard, druid, hunter, inquisitor, investigator, mesmerist, ranger, rogue, slayer, spiritualist, and more!
• A complete system of influence, giving the GM a new way to reward players for helping out an organization or community.
• Rules for social combat and verbal dueling, using words as weapons to accomplish goals and defeat foes.
• Dozens of feats and spells that can be used in a social setting, some to spy with and some to hide the truth.
• …and much, much more!