Investing For Dummies
This Wall Street Journal bestseller has been completely revised, with expanded coverage of online investment resources. Investing For Dummies, 2nd Edition, shows you step-by-step how to assess your financial situation, gauge risks and returns, and make sound, sensible investment choices. It’s the only book you need to start building wealth, whether you’re a novice weary of living paycheck to paycheck or a market player.
Discover how to
* Get past the ten psychological obstacles to investing
* Understand investment terms and techniques
* Develop an investment strategy
* Pick winning stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
* Make money on real estate
* Build wealth with a small business
Invest in yourself and your future with Investing For Dummies, 2nd Edition.