This book presents some of the latest advances in the convergence of BC and AI, gives useful guidelines for future researchers on how blockchain (BC) can help artificial intelligence (AI) and how AI can become smarter, thanks to the use of BC. This book specifically analyzes the past of BC through the history of Bitcoin and then looks into the future: from massive internet-of-things (IoT) deployments, to the so-called metaverse, and to the next generation of AI-powered BC-based cyber secured applications.
Blockchain (BC) and artificial intelligence (AI) are currently two of the hottest computer science topics and their future seems bright. However, their convergence is not straightforward, and more research is needed in both fields.
1. On the Convergence of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence – Opportunities and Challenges
2. Bitcoin and Ethics in a Technological Society
3. How Blockchain and AI Enable Personal Data Privacy and Support Cybersecurity
4. Blockchain-Empowered Mobile Edge Intelligence, Machine Learning and Secure Data Sharing
5. Blockchain and AI Meet in the Metaverse