Identify, assess, and mitigate operational risk with this practical and authoritative guide
In the newly revised second edition of Operational Risk Management: A Complete Guide for Banking and Fintech, accomplished risk executive and expert Philippa Girling delivers an insightful and practical exploration of operational risk in organizations of all sizes. She offers risk professionals and executives the tools, strategies, and best practices they need to mitigate and overcome ever-present operational risk challenges that impact business in all industries.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
This latest edition includes:
- Insight into how operational risk can be effectively managed and measured in today’s digital banking age.
- Updates on the latest regulatory guidance on operational risk management requirements in all aspects of the operational risk framework.
- Updates on the new Basel II capital modeling methodology for operational risk.
- New explorations of operational risk events in recent years including the impact of the global Covid-19 pandemic.
- Updated case studies including large events at Wells Fargo, Credit Suisse and Archegos Capital Management.
Ideal for executives, managers, and business leaders, Operational Risk Management is also the perfect resource for risk and compliance professionals who wish to refine their abilities to identify, assess, mitigate, and control operational risk.