Building software is harder than ever. As a developer, you not only have to chase ever-changing technological trends but also need to understand the business domains behind the software. This practical book provides you with a set of core patterns, principles, and practices for analyzing business domains, understanding business strategy, and, most importantly, aligning software design with its business needs.
Author Vlad Khononov shows you how these practices lead to robust implementation of business logic and help to future-proof software design and architecture. You’ll examine the relationship between domain-driven design (DDD) and other methodologies to ensure you make architectural decisions that meet business requirements. You’ll also explore the real-life story of implementing DDD in a startup company.
With this book, you’ll learn how to:
• Analyze a company’s business domain to learn how the system you’re building fits its competitive strategy
• Use DDD’s strategic and tactical tools to architect effective software solutions that address business needs
• Build a shared understanding of the business domains you encounter
• Decompose a system into bounded contexts
• Coordinate the work of multiple teams
• Gradually introduce DDD to brownfield projects
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.