Learn about ChatGPT through Cheat Sheets, Guides, Books, Tutorials, and Blogs.
By now, most people who use the internet know about ChatGPT and what it can do. But, they lack understanding of how it works and how it can be used.
In this blog, we will cover free resources to understand the basics of ChatGPT, get better at using OpenAI API, fine-tune GPT models, and become pro at prompting. You will also learn how to use ChatGPT to create applications, analyze the data, and become more productive.
Remember, AI is here to stay. You need to start learning it to become future-proof.
ChatGPT Cheat Sheets
- The ChatGPT Cheat Sheet: Learn ChatGPT tips and tricks for NLP, Code, Structure and Unstructured output, Media types, and Meta ChatGPT.
- OpenAI Cookbook: For understanding OpenAI API and using it to build ChatGPT applications. It also has code examples of GPT3, Embeddings, and Fine-tuning.
- The Ultimate ChatGPT Guide: 100 resources to enhance your life with ChatGPT.
- The Art of ChatGPT Prompting: A Guide to Crafting Clear and Effective Prompts: learn strategies for crafting compelling ChatGPT prompts that drive engaging and informative conversations.
- 10 ChatGPT prompts for Software Engineers: learn how to prompt for software engineering tasks.
Learn ChatGPT Prompting
- Learn Prompting: take a comprehensive free course to learn everything about AI prompting. From Stable Diffusion to LLMs.
- Awesome ChatGPT Prompts: simple ChatGPT prompts repository contributed by an open-source community.
- ChatGPT Prompts and Products: interactive website to filter various prompts based on categories.
- A Crash Course on Chat GPT for Beginners: a getting started tutorial for newbies to create an account on OpenAI and start using ChatGPT.
- How I Coded An Entire Website Using ChatGPT: use ChatGPT to create a fully functional website and host it online.
- Analysing Data with ChatGPT: highly recommended for data scientists and analysts. You can learn to use ChatGPT to perform various analytical tasks and even create machine-learning models.
- ChatGPT as a Python Programming Assistant: get better at Python coding by following a simple guide.
- ChatGPT: Everything You Need to Know: ChatGPT is explained in plain English.
- Creating Your ChatGPT: Learn how to fine-tune LLMs with LoRA using minimal resources.
- 5 Free Tools For Detecting ChatGPT, GPT3, and GPT2: detecting ChatGPT for content moderation and to stop the abuse.
Prompt-Engineering-Guide is the ultimate resource. It consists of a User Guide, Research papers, tools and libraries, datasets, blogs, and tutorials on ChatGPT.
ChatGPT is fairly new, and people are still figuring out how to integrate it into the workplace. The learning guides and resources mentioned in this post will help you get started. It will also help you understand how you can use the OpenAI API to build your app or create amazing content.